Richard Willis's Blog

First for local news and first for comment

New Harris Poll – Tory Lead at 8%

There is a new Harris poll reported today for the Metro which shows the Conservatives maintaining an 8% lead over Labour. The party ratings are:

            Conservative              37% (down 2%)

                                                                              Labour                       29% (down 1%)

                                                                              Lib Dem                      18% (down 4%)    

Strangely all the major parties are down. However, the maths don’t work on this one. Others are shown as at 12% which totals just 96%. What happened to the other 4%?!

Advertisements

March 9, 2010 - Posted by | Polls

3 Comments »

  1. Funny that despite the 8% Tory lead slightly more people in the Harris/Metro poll identify with Labour than the Conservatives:

    “Regardless of voting intentions, 26 per cent of people say they feel they are a part of the Labour party, compared with 25 per cent for the Tories and nine per cent for the Lib Dems. “

    Comment by Mike | March 10, 2010 | Reply

  2. Don’t knows?

    Comment by revinkevin | March 10, 2010 | Reply

  3. Others are in fact at 16% in this poll plus 7 comprising
    UKIP 5 BNP 4 Green 3 SNP 3 Plaid 1

    Comment by Mark Senior | March 10, 2010 | Reply


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: